Alumni Event Calendar
Calendar View List View Printer-Friendly Version Print View Export as iCalendar Published Events
Event Details
KSU Night with the Hawks
Atlanta Hawks vs. Memphis Grizzlies

Sat, 8 Feb, 2014 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM

Get your tickets to the KSU Night at the Hawks game.

KSU DISCOUNTED TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!

Purchase your discount tickets now to see the Atlanta Hawks play the Memphis Grizzlies at Philips Arena. Free t-shirt with purchase while supplies last. This limited supply of low-priced tickets can be mailed if purchased before Jan. 24, or they can be picked up at the Alumni House 56 on Campus Loop Road until Wednesday, Feb. 8. Call 678.797.2230 with questions. Tickets only $15; usually $21. 

Or purchase different seats online and print your tickets at home, use this link, (CLICK HERE). There is no discount for these tickets. Your promo code is OWLS. If you wish to pick up t-shirts for these tickets, please call 770.423.6333 to reserve them. A copy of your emailed tickets must be shown when you pick up the shirts.

Hosted by the KSU Alumni Association. Tickets will sell out fast as students, faculty and staff are also invited. T-shirts may be picked up at the Alumni House 56, Mon-Fri, 8 am to 5 pm. We will be open a few hours one Saturday as well.

101 Marietta St. Ste. 1900
Atlanta, GA 30303
(Map)
Fees: $15 per ticket
Calendar: Alumni Event Calendar
More Information
  Add this single event to my Windows Live(TM) Calendar  Add this single event to my Google(TM) Calendar  Add this single event to my Yahoo!(R) Calendar

Kennesaw State University

3207 Campus Loop Road, MD 5600
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Alumni House Phone: 470-578-6333
Alumni House Fax: 470-578-9009
MAIN CAMPUS LINE: 470-578-6000