Alumni Event Calendar
Calendar View List View Printer-Friendly Version Print View Export as iCalendar Published Events
Event Details
Steeplechase at Callaway Gardens

Sat, 2 Nov, 2013 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Steeplechase at Calloway Gardens

If you have not yet purchased a ticket, purchases cannot be made online at this point. You must first contact Jennie Kay Coleman at 678.650.5185 to see if there is still space. Thank you.

Join us on the bus to Callaway Gardens for the annual Steeplechase.  For just $35, we'll leave from the Alumni House #56 at 9 a.m. We have space at the Start Rail, where there are 2 great jumps and you will be looking down the final stretch.

The usual price is well over $100 per person, but we have a special price for our guests- just $35 for transportation, parking and entrance into the Steeplechase. Food vendors will be plentiful. Lunch closes at 2 p.m. We return to the bus promptly at 4:45 p.m. so that we can be back at the Alumni House by 6:30 p.m. at the latest.

Ticket sales end at 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 29th.

Other activities include Rock Climbing, Bungee Jumping, Country’s BBQ, Bruster’s Ice Cream, Chick-fil-a at Taste of the Chase, Visit the Greyhounds, River City Model A Car Exhibit, Jack Russell Terrier Stakes Race, Hat Contest and much more! We have a limited number of spaces on the bus, so get your tickets now!

Click here to purchase tickets now. Space is limited.

Fees: $35.00
Calendar: Alumni Event Calendar
More Information
  Add this single event to my Windows Live(TM) Calendar  Add this single event to my Google(TM) Calendar  Add this single event to my Yahoo!(R) Calendar

Kennesaw State University

1000 Chastain Road, MD #5600
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Alumni House Phone: 770-423-6333
Alumni House Fax: 770-499-3639
MAIN CAMPUS LINE: 770-423-6000