Frequently Asked Questions

How can I get a KSU Alumni Card?
Through annual financial support of Kennesaw State University, you qualify as an Active Alum and will receive a KSU Alumni card. Once you have become an Active Alumnus by making your donation, we will send you a permanent Alumni ID card in the mail that will be updated annually as you renew your gift. If you would like to obtain a temporary card to use until you receive your permanent card, please call or come by the Alumni House. You may also feel free to stop by the Alumni House and make your donation in person; we are always happy to meet our alums!  

What are the benefits of being an Active Alum?
Giving to the University increases the value of your degree. Unrestricted giving allows the University to fund scholarships, grants and attract quality faculty, which yields a higher quality education, enhanced reputation and national ranking for your alma mater. As the prestige of KSU increases, your status as a graduate of KSU rises. You also receive other benefits as an Active Alum.

How can I make my donation?
You have three convenient options in making your gift to KSU: You can give online, you can make a check payable to the KSU Foundation, or You can simply stop by the Alumni House and we will be happy to help you. We appreciate your gift to the University! 

Where is the Alumni House?
The Office of Alumni Affairs is located in the Alumni House, #56 on Campus Loop Road. We are right across from University Place Apartments. KSU Campus maps are available for print online. 

What is the Alumni House used for?
The Alumni House is home to the Office of Alumni Affairs and is used for KSU Alumni Association events and activities. The space is also available for approved alumni use. Contact the Office of Alumni Affairs at 

Where can I park? 
If you are visiting campus after 7 p.m., Monday through Friday, or at any time on the weekend, you may park in any open lot free of charge. Prior to 7 p.m. parking is available in the visitor parking lot. Frequent alumni visitors may purchase a monthly pass at a discounted rate if they are an active alumni. 

How do I get a KSU License Tag? 
KSU license plates are now available at your local DMV.    

Other Questions?  
For other questions or concerns, you can contact us at:

Kennesaw State University Office of Alumni Affairs
1000 Chastain Road  MD5600 Kennesaw, GA 30144-5591
Phone: 770-423-6333 Fax: 770-499-3639

Kennesaw State University

3207 Campus Loop Road, MD 5600
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Alumni House Phone: 470-578-6333
Alumni House Fax: 470-578-9009
MAIN CAMPUS LINE: 470-578-6000