Alumni Event Calendar
Calendar View List View Printer-Friendly Version Print View Export as iCalendar Published Events
Event Details
Alumni Holiday Party

Tue, 3 Dec, 2013 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM

holiday party art

KSU Alumni Association presents its annual Holiday Party at the Alumni House #56 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Join us and celebrate the holidays with apple cider, live harp music, holiday decorations, firelight and a fully catered buffet. Business casual or festive attire is appropriate.  Hors d'oeuvres and beverages provided. Parking available at adjacent houses 55-59. Your non-perishable food item donations will go to KSU's Feed the Future. Please RSVP.

Sponsored in part by Owl Cab Company,  the NEW taxi on the block! We are here to wipe out the competition by being the cleanest, friendliest, and most reliable cab you've ever stepped into. The Owl Cab Company was started by current and former KSU students- who are all Veterans! So give us a shout when you need us- 678-883-TAXI or find us at: www.owlcab.com. You can also like us on facebook: facebook.com/OwlCab.

165X165

Fees: $5 reservation
Calendar: Alumni Event Calendar
More Information
  Add this single event to my Windows Live(TM) Calendar  Add this single event to my Google(TM) Calendar  Add this single event to my Yahoo!(R) Calendar

Kennesaw State University

3207 Campus Loop Road, MD 5600
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Alumni House Phone: 470-578-6333
Alumni House Fax: 470-578-9009
MAIN CAMPUS LINE: 470-578-6000